The challenge of achieving a consistent global finance brand with a subset of unique identities
In the latest episode of the Financial Marketer podcast The Dubs founder, Josh Frith, and Blair Abbott, head of global strategic marketing and business development at Mirae Asset Global Investments, discuss the challenge of establishing a consistent global brand that also allows subsidiaries to have their own identity and the freedom to engage regional clients with personalised and relevant content.
For Content marketing insights and tactics specific to the needs of financial marketers.
With Mirae embracing a hub and spoke model, Abbott shares how the asset manager strikes the balance between global and local marketing. Looking at how this is achieved in practice, Abbott shares with the Financial Marketer how best to manage multiple remote and regional teams, discusses the role of tech and data in delivering the right message at the right time, and debates whether the race to ultra-personalisation is worth running.
For any finance brands managing multiple brands under the one umbrella or looking to deliver localised and personalised content at scale, this episode of the Financial Marketer Podcast is worth a listen.
The Financial Marketer and Abbott discuss:
- Striking the balance between global and local marketing
- Managing remote marketing teams
- Achieving consistency across multiple brands
- Measuring the success of branding
- Combining tech and data to deliver the right message
- Why success rests on the quality and context of content
- The balancing act of personalisation
- Variables of success for display advertising
- The promise of programmatic advertising