Content maturity of global wealth managers revealed
Here at The Dubs, we’re obsessed with dissecting the content and distribution strategies of finance brands, using these learnings to inform the strategies we recommend for our own financial services clients. It is this obsession with content strategies, and the analytics proving their effectiveness, that has led to our content maturity research reports.
In this report we assess the content maturity of the top 5 global wealth managers:
- Citi Private Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Morgan Stanley
- U.S Trust
Focusing on a specific sector in the financial services industry, these research reports assess the key elements of a mature and effective content strategy.
- Whether the content satisfies audience needs not business objectives
- The frequency, variety and relevance of content
- The sophistication of social and paid distribution
- Visual design and overall user experience
In this report, we assess the maturity of the top 5 global wealth managers content strategies.
Research is what we do
Research is at the core of everything we do at The Dubs - from strategy, through to content creation, distribution, social sharing and our own digital processes.
As well as keeping us at the forefront of our own industry, we conduct research on the industries in which our clients operate - asset management, general insurance, health insurance, super funds, retail banking, life insurance, and more.
If you are interested in a custom report that benchmarks your organisation against your competitors, contact us to find out more.
Other research reports you may be interested in
- Top 10 Australian general insurers on social media
- Top 10 UK retail banks on social media
- 6 months on: Top 10 Australian super funds on social media
- How finance brands can reach high net worths using LinkedIn
- How to push high net worth investors down the funnel with LinkedIn