NSW Department of Planning and Environment
When faced with a long list of eligibility requirements and disclaimers, even the most attractive offer from the NSW Department of Planning and Environment - monetary savings - can get lost in the details.
To raise awareness and uptake of the new Energy Affordability package, the NSW Government needed a clear campaign message that would resonate with people from a broad spread of demographics and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
After a rigorous process of audience-testing, The Dubs’ “I save money on energy because…” concept was chosen to be creatively executed across Facebook advertisements, digital banners, print materials, radio advertisements and finally as a TV commercial.
Simple and direct, the “I save money on energy” campaign fulfilled the NSW DPE’s brief to raise awareness of the rebates within the Energy Affordability package, the savings available to eligible residents, and importantly, position the NSW Gov as the source of the savings advice.
Simple and direct, the “I save money on energy” campaign fulfilled the NSW DPE’s brief to raise awareness of the rebates within the Energy Affordability package.
Targeting everyday Australians from diverse backgrounds, as well as specific groups within the community, the campaign message came to life in the TV commercial which ran across major metropolitan TV stations as well as National Indigenous Television.
- The “I save money on energy” Facebook posts achieved an average CTR of 4.53% for general campaign posts and a 5.05% CTR for some rebate specific posts, compared to a 1% industry average.
- TrueView delivered 87,677 views with a WOW completion rate just shy of 50%.
- Digital display advertisements
More case studies
- BT Define your Future - video and social media strategy
- Aberdeen Asset Management - Global content marketing, social media strategy and buying agency